Monday, January 5, 2015

My Anti Bucket List

There are so many things I don’t want to do. Ever.
Because of decency.
Because of personal tastes.
But mostly because of fear.
I used to have a Bucket List. I say “used to” because I have no idea where that list is, and I managed to do a lot of it before I hit 25. Bad Ass. I guess it’s time that I make a new list. But I’m not in the mood. Instead, I am going to create my Anti Bucket List - a list of things you will NEVER do. One way of figuring out what you DO want in life is jnowing what you DON'T


My Anti Bucket list.
I will never do hard drugs. The window for me to experiment with drugs is way closed. I am officially too old to try cocaine. People my age
who start doing drugs look sad and desperate. People my age who already do drugs look sad
and desperate. No thanks.

I will never do a body shot. I'm not the classiest lady in the world, but I'm classier than that.

Go to jail.
“Getting thrown in jail is so much fun” said NO ONE EVER!!

Take life seriously: there are a lot of serious things in life, and if you can't laugh then you might as well put yourself into solitary confinement.

I will never smoke a cigarette. Unhealthy, unattractive, all-around awful. Never.

I will never be too old for Harry Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...