Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Help! These preachers are on my case.










I have never liked public transport preachers. No hard feelings but I don’t like been disturbed but I cope because they are spreading the good news and what kind of Christian would I be anyways. The ones I’m referring to are those that get into the bus when you are travelling, preach for 20 minutes and alight somewhere after collecting offering.

My initial strategy was to block my ears with music and stare when he asks everyone to pray.  Guess the angels were unhappy with my attitude and I misplaced my earpiece and somehow for some unknown reasons I didn’t buy another after losing tons of them. So, I resorted to frowning; but no matter how bad I frown these preachers would always ask me to read a verse of the bible.
There was this time I lied about not having a bible at hand, the preacher asked me to read from my phone. I still told him there was no bible on my phone he then gave me his to read. JUST IMAGINE.
These days if they are not asking me to read bible, its to say opening prayer and all the other passengers will be waiting for the fine geh to disgrace herself but then my Mom raised me well. Why exactly does the preacher look at me with pleading eyes to give offering? Is reading the bible now an excuse that I must pay offering?
My new strategy now is to bow my head and start muttering words whenever I see the preacher coming.









Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE  follow us on instagram HEREShare this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.

Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare 




9 comments:

  1. Hahaha. . . Get ready. You are an upcoming preacher's wife. *runs away*

    amakamedia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do listen to them sometimes. Their offering-time style is sometimes amusing or annoying.












    Www.irenebernards.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with amakamedia, your future hubby wuld be a minister

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha very funny

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. but whats with collecting offering in a public bus sef?some preachers tho
    Preach and move on

    www.bolatitoblog.com

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...